I really want Taissa & Evan to feature together in ahs again or somewhere else, I don’t care. And before you start hating, I’m not just saying this because of my shipper heart. There’s no doubt that they have amazing chemistry together on screen and it would be a waste to never see that again. They don’t even have to be a couple, they can be enemies or best buds or w/e. I think they can pull anything off. It’s so rare to see a duo click like that on screen.
I think someone here made a post like this already but it’s been bothering me so I had to make a post. FML.
Carter shook his head as he rubbed his cheek. "It's fine, but..still." Sighing, he held out his hand. "It's fine, seriously." Sure he was use to other people getting confused for each other, mostly Katherine and Elena, but it was still quite strange that someone looked so much like him, or vice versa. "You don't have to waste money on a strange, but you don't look so familiar. Are you even from around here?"
"I don’t have any money anyway."she smirked. "But you are right, I’m not from around here."she said. "I’m from up north, at least originally. I have been road tripping for a few months from LA." Violet extended a hand and smiled a little, "I’m Violet. I might stay here for a while. I like the vibe."she was still a little creeped out by the similarities between him and Tate but she decided to keep that to herself.
Carter had decided to finally leave the confinement of his home when he began aimlessly walking around, not really going in any particular direction. Somehow, he'd made it into town square and was waving at the few people who waved to him before he'd been pumped into and slapped by some random girl that he didn't even know.
"The Hell was that for?" He glared at her, pulling a hand up to rest on his cheek.
Violet seemed to perk up a bit when he spoke, that was when she realized it was definitely not Tate. “I am so, so sorry.”she looked very sympathetic. “That must have hurt, you look just like my ex-boyfriend it is creepy. And I totally thought he was you and that he was stalking me. I’ve got issues.”she explained quickly. “Please let me get you ice cream or something for taking that hit like a real pro.”
Violet had gotten away some time ago. It felt good to be free rather than a caged bird dreaming of the clouds. That house had been such a black hole, but now that she was free she found herself going on a crazy road trip. It was lots of fun so far, but now she had crash landed in a town known as Mystic Falls. It seemed pretty simple and quiet but she felt this pull in her gut that made her want to stay.
Walking through town square she was distracted by everything around her rather than by what was right in front of her. She ran right into some guy, who greatly resembled her ex-boyfriend so she backed up a few steps and stared before slapping him. Quite a hello if you ask me.
- “You pathetic homo’s couldn’t steal the shit out of your own asses!”
- “No more weird shit, I promise.”
- “I was afraid my big dick wouldn’t work.”
- “That’s why I didn’t take the meds. I was afraid my dick wouldn’t work, because I met someone.”
- “I painted it black. I know how you don’t like normal things.”
- “I used to come here… when the world closed in and got so small I couldn’t breathe. I’d look out at the ocean, and I’d think… ‘Yo, douche bag, high school counts for jack shit.’”
- “What is this? Is this part of a Halloween act? Because, I mean, the makeup, it’s chilling, but the performance…”
- “You’re doing it wrong. If you’re trying to kill yourself, cut vertically. They can’t stitch that up. And if you’re trying to kill yourself, you might also try locking the door.”
- “I love you. There, I said it…not just on some chalkboard. I would never let anybody or anything hurt you. I’ve never felt that way about anyone.”
- “So what do shrinks think when a wildly brilliant patient doesn’t talk to punish said psychiatrist? I bet you think about sex.”
- “I’m tired of hurting people.”
- “Hi, I’m Tate. I’m dead. Wanna hook up?”
- “You’re the only light I’ve ever known. You’ve changed me, Violet.”
- “I prepare for the noble war. I’m calm; I know the secret. I know what’s coming, and I know no one can stop me, including myself. I kill people I like. Some of them beg for their life. I don’t feel sad. I don’t feel anything. It’s a filthy world we live in. It’s a filthy goddamn helpless world, and honestly, I feel like I am helping to take them away from the shit and the piss and the vomit that run through the street. I am helping to take them somewhere clean and kind. The world is a filthy place; It’s a filthy goddamn horror show. There’s so much pain, you know? There’s so much… There is something about all that blood; I drown in it. The Indians believed that blood holds all the bad spirits, and once a month in ceremonies they would cut themselves to let the spirits go free. Now, there is something smart about that, very smart. I like that. You think I’m crazy?”
- “Dear God, thank you for the salty pig meat we are about to eat, along with the rest of the indigestible swill. And thank you for our new charade of our family. My father ran away when I was only six. If I’d have known any better, I would have joined him,. And, also, because she’s been trying to get back into this house ever since she lost it, Lord, a big thank you for blinding the asshole that’s doing my mother, so that he can’t see what everybody knows, she doesn’t really love him.”
- “NO ADDIE!!!! You’re a smart girl, you KNOW he killed our brother!”
- “In 1994, I set my mom’s boyfriend on fire, and then I shot and killed 15 kids at Westfield High. I murdered the gay couple who lived here before you, and I raped your wife.”
- “Watch it you Goddamn queen!”
- I’m in love with Violet I just can’t take her brother away.